Join @nccrcg on Twitter to celebrate the programs that make up public health genetics by participating in the first of two Twitter chats during Public Health Genetics Week 2021!
The questions that will be asked during the chat can be found below. Be sure to follow @nccrcg and use the hashtag #PHGW to participate.
- Welcome to the first Twitter Chat of 2021 Public Health Genetics Week! Today, we will focus on highlighting public health genetics programs. To start the chat off, tell us who you are!
- Why does public health genetics matter to you?
- How are you involved in public health genetics?
- Tell us about a public health genetics program you are involved with or a program that has impacted your life.
- Where can more information be found about your public health genetics program or the program that has impacted your life?
- Finally, what are other ways you are celebrating Public Health Genetics Week?
Interested in learning how a Twitter chat works? Buffer has a great article about Twitter chats available here.