Join NCC (@nccrcg) on Twitter for a conversation about resources you use or develop to help support the public health genetics field. Listed below are the questions we will be discussing. Be sure to include #PHGW in your responses to join the chat!
- Welcome to the second Twitter Chat of 2022 Public Health Genetics Week! Today, we will focus on highlighting public health genetics resources. To kick things off, tell us how public health genetics has impacted you?
- Have you ever used public health genetics resources? If so, where do you find information?
- Which newborn screening resources do you use or recommend?
- Which carrier screening resources do you use or recommend?
- Which cancer genetics resources do you use or recommend?
- Which public health genomics resources do you use or recommend?
- Share a genetics or genomics education resource you use frequently!
- Is there anything else you would like to share about public health genetics?