Join NCC (@nccrcg) on Twitter for a conversation about the various roles in public health genetics and genomics. Listed below are the questions we will be discussing. Be sure to include #PHGW in your responses to join the chat!
- Welcome to the Twitter Chat of Public Health Genetics and Genomics Week 2023! Today, we will focus on highlighting public health genetics and genomics programs. To start the chat off, tell us who you are!
- What does public health genetics and genomics mean to you or your program?
- Public health genetics and genomics is a dynamic field that includes many different roles within genetics and public health. Tell us about some of your efforts in public health genetics and genomics. (will include partner graphic for Day 2)
- What changes has your program undergone or you have experienced during your time in public health genetics and genomics?
- What opportunities do you see for genetics and genomics to become more integrated into public health?
- How is your work within public health genetics and genomics working to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- Thank you to everyone who joined the Twitter Chat. Before we conclude today’s chat, let us know other ways you are celebrating Public Health Genetics and Genomics Week?